Foreign citizens and stateless persons (their representatives) submit the following documents to the admission committee of the university:
- application for admission to study with an indication of the specialty;
- certificate (document) of education indicating the subjects studied and the grades (points) obtained in them at the exams;
- medical certificate issued by the territorial health organization of the Republic of Belarus (after passing the mandatory medical examination in the direction of the university);
- a medical certificate on the state of health and a certificate of the absence of HIV infection, issued by the official health authority of the country from which the candidate came to study;
- a copy of the birth certificate duly certified;
- 6 photographs 3×4 cm in size;
- certificate of graduation from the faculty of pre-university training, preparatory department, preparatory courses of universities (at the end of the faculties of pre-university training, preparatory departments, preparatory courses of universities).
The listed documents, executed in a foreign language, are simultaneously accompanied by their translation into Belarusian or Russian, certified by a notary.